We can hold up to 12/16 gamer's standing under our tent.
2. How old do the gamer's have to be?
3+ years old and older.
3. How much space is needed to set up our Game Tent?
We only need a (10 x 10) square foot of space to hold our Game Tent fun. Also you must have a flat level surface for our setup. We will setup 1 top and 0/3 sidewalls on the Game Tent that day. Depending on the wind and weather.
4. Where can we setup our Game Tent events?
We would like to setup in the; front yard, back yard, or parking lot driveway. Also inside a; gym, recreation center, commercial building, or an auditorium.
5. How do we pay for services?
Through our website with a; Credit, Debit, or PayPal option. We also accept Money Orders and Cashier Checks written out to (Game Tent, LLC), two weeks in advance from the event date. Our Square Reader is for extra hours only.
6. Do we provide air conditioning and heat?
No... we may have a small fan hanging on the sidewall pole. And no heat, sorry.
7. Do an adult have to be present?
Yes... One adult in eyesight view, and also, we are not responsible for the childcare of your family, friends, or guests.
8. Can you eat and drink under the Game Tent?
No, we try to keep the quality of our tent, joysticks, and games consoles and wires from damage of any kind.
9. What transportation will Game Tent arrive in?
(Any vehicle); it maybe unmarked are have logo's on it.
10. Will a game helper be under the tent?
Yes, one or more Game helpers have to assist with; game start ups, electrical plug-ins, board level changes, joystick assistance and any other questions gamer's may have.
11. What if it's a rainy day?
As long as it's not a severe weather advisory, we will start up your Game Tent party. But if it is severe weather like hard winds, lightning, or flooding outside. We will start up at a later time after the storm has passed or reschedule.
12. What retro arcade games will the gamer's play?
Super Nintendo, Sega, Nintendo, and PS2 games like...
Altered Beast, Smack Down, Pac Man, Mortal Kombat, Super Mario Brothers, Tekken 5, Excitebike, Mario Cart, Bloody Roar, Street Fighter, NBA 2K12, Sonic Spinball, Contra, UFC Throwdown, Batman, MX Unleashed, Punch Out, Final Fight, Midnight Club 3, Ninja Turtles, Virtua Fighter 2 & 4, Double Dragon, Street Fighter 3, Kung Fu, Call Of Duty 3, Galaga, Ratchet, Shinobi 3, Dongkey Kong, Spider Man, and many many more!
13. What if I want to (cancel) the Game Tent party?
You must cancel one week before the event takes place are no refund. There will be a 13% cancellation fee for any event that is cancelled. Clients will receive money back in the form of a (money order) within one week.
14. What areas do Game Tent cover?
The Atlanta area as of now, check our graph, on the prices page or give us a call.
15. What businesses Game Tent don't service?
Sorry............................... we don't hold (individual) events in apartments, lofts, or condos. Unless events are serviced by the leasing office only.
16. Do we take videos and pictures of the events?
Yes! For our website advertising and promotional purposes. It's in the contract agreement.
17. What power source does Game Tent use?
A gas generator up to 2,000 watts of power, and up to 25 feet away. We may have to use your home/business electrical sockets, if our power source is down and out.
No pausing game play for long periods of time. Sometimes, console games may freeze up or turn off do to over heating consoles an power outages. There are no memory cards in our consoles. And some games are battery operated an in English and Chinese.
19. Are the handheld games and joysticks clean?
Yes! We wipe down our handheld games and joysticks with a damp wet wipe cloth before every event. We may supply hand sanitizer also.
20. Do we feed the gamer's at our events?
No... Gamer's may receive free (popsicles) only if available.
21. What if we feel threaten, unsafe, or endangered?
If for any reason we feel our staff safety is in danger, Game Tent will cancel the event permanently, and no refund do to the client's negligence.
22. Are the games age appropriate?
Most of our games are for everyone and teens. But we do offer some mature games at clients request. All Nintendo handheld games are one player. Sega and Super Nintendo are two players. Our PS2 games are up to four players.
23. Is Game Tent seasonal what about non-profits?
We are seasonal only as of now. And remember non-profits get a big discount! $$$ As long as you are a active, registered, and in compliance with state/local laws.
Game Tent (Rules)
1. Listen to the game helpers!
2. No horse playing under the Game Tent!
All FAQ'S and RULE'S are subject to change at any given time. Please read, and 95% of your questions will be answered here.